Some folks think really do believe in conservation and living a simple, minimalistic life style. I actually think they are on to something although it is may not be realistic for everyone.
Here is a clip from a Luther College guy who definitely practices what he preaches. He lives in Decorah, Iowa which is a small town that is conducive to this life style.
I think he is a socialist, which is a legitimate thing to be. I think his clip shows the vision of some socialists and how we can live a minimal, environmentally friendly life. It is actually intriguing!
It works for him, would it work for you?
- Now available – Achievers: Ordinary People Who Do Extraordinary Things
- Connecting Peace, Purpose & Prosperity
- Who I Am
- Contact Me
- Book Reviews
- IN THE PRESS
- I AM AVAILABLE TO SPEAK TO YOUR ORGANIZATION
- Comments from readers of “Connecting Peace, Purpose & Prosperity”
- BANKERS GOT YOU DOWN?
- HELPING FOLKS IN TRANSITION AND STARTING THEIR CAREERS