I have been asked what the achievers in my book have in common. I wrote a chapter in my book about it dealing with goals and a definition of success.
They have a few more things in common too that are the reasons they became achievers!
• They are doing something useful and productive with their lives. In their work they deliver goods or services that are needed to serve people’s needs
• In the process, they earn enough money to be as financially independent as possible. They may not be rich, but are happy with what they have.
• They don’t have a sense of entitlement to anything, they have a sense of gratitude for what they have earned
• They like to work although they have some bad days too
• They are passionate about what they do and are passionate about why they do it; to support themselves and their families
• They see opportunity in lots of places and pursue it as they see fit
• They help others with money and encouragement
They are happy!