I think it is good to look for the best in people and situations. We all know the economy is really bad and many are jobless and in other dire straits. So what could be good about it?
May sound goofy, but I think we are weeding our some crooks! Folks like Petters, Hecker, Maddoff, and mortgage brokers who made fraudulent representations have been discovered, mostly due to the fallout in the economy. Kind of like musical chairs, when the music stopped they didn’t have a chair; or didn’t have a easy market for their shenanigans. I believe these and other frauds have been around for years, just unnoticed with all the money to cover them. When the money stopped, they were exposed.
Hopefully we have learned from these and regulators and consumers will be sharper in the future for having learned about schemes. It is a good thing to be rid of these schemes, i think the fall of the economy had something to do with it.
- Now available – Achievers: Ordinary People Who Do Extraordinary Things
- Connecting Peace, Purpose & Prosperity
- Who I Am
- Contact Me
- Book Reviews
- IN THE PRESS
- I AM AVAILABLE TO SPEAK TO YOUR ORGANIZATION
- Comments from readers of “Connecting Peace, Purpose & Prosperity”
- BANKERS GOT YOU DOWN?
- HELPING FOLKS IN TRANSITION AND STARTING THEIR CAREERS