I know many people who are searching for their “dream job” and I can understand that. I also know many who are searching for a job in their field, I understand that too. But, are they missing the ultimate goal of a “dream life” I define a dream life as having inner peace, a purpose and making enough money to support one’s self. I believe that survival is our first economic goal, and that after survival comes giving to others and living a better life. That relates to a purpose to serve others, or in work, to sell our service to others. It seems to me that our first goal should be to survive, then save so one can do anything one wants. Including that “dream job” that may require some re-inventing of yourself. I have a friend who was considering a “dream job” but decided to take a good job that would pay the bills and allow him to continue living a dream life, with time for family and hobbies that contributes to his inner peace.
- Now available – Achievers: Ordinary People Who Do Extraordinary Things
- Connecting Peace, Purpose & Prosperity
- Who I Am
- Contact Me
- Book Reviews
- IN THE PRESS
- I AM AVAILABLE TO SPEAK TO YOUR ORGANIZATION
- Comments from readers of “Connecting Peace, Purpose & Prosperity”
- BANKERS GOT YOU DOWN?
- HELPING FOLKS IN TRANSITION AND STARTING THEIR CAREERS