I often hear about people who their jobs. Frankly I don’t understand this because I never hated a job. My jobs paid me so I could support my family, and if I did well in my job I got more opportunities. Some jobs may be dead end, I realize, but there are ways to deal with it other than being negative. Negativity gets us nowhere.
Here are a few ideas:
• Think of the many that don’t have jobs, it may make you more grateful for what you have.
• Remember why you are doing this job: to support yourself and family!
• Is your job only about you and self fulfillment? You may never find that in a job
• Is it your job you hate, or the work you are doing? Do you just hate work?
• Try excelling in your job; it may lead to promotions into something better or you may find it more interesting to do it well.
• With a good track record you may find another, better job
• Get to know your co-workers who have good attitudes. Stay away from the chronic complainers, they are contagious.
• By the way, your boss knows you hate your job. Who do you think would get laid off first if he had to do that? Who do you think he/she would promote?
• You are only hurting your self and losing your self respect and inner peace.
• And last… find something to laugh about every day!
- Now available – Achievers: Ordinary People Who Do Extraordinary Things
- Connecting Peace, Purpose & Prosperity
- Who I Am
- Contact Me
- Book Reviews
- IN THE PRESS
- I AM AVAILABLE TO SPEAK TO YOUR ORGANIZATION
- Comments from readers of “Connecting Peace, Purpose & Prosperity”
- BANKERS GOT YOU DOWN?
- HELPING FOLKS IN TRANSITION AND STARTING THEIR CAREERS