I often hear about people who their jobs. Frankly I don’t understand this because I never hated a job. My jobs paid me so I could support my family, and if I did well in my job I got more opportunities. Some jobs may be dead end, I realize, but there are ways to deal with it other than being negative. Negativity gets us nowhere.
Here are a few ideas:
• Think of the many that don’t have jobs, it may make you more grateful for what you have.
• Remember why you are doing this job: to support yourself and family!
• Is your job only about you and self fulfillment? You may never find that in a job
• Is it your job you hate, or the work you are doing? Do you just hate work?
• Try excelling in your job; it may lead to promotions into something better or you may find it more interesting to do it well.
• With a good track record you may find another, better job
• Get to know your co-workers who have good attitudes. Stay away from the chronic complainers, they are contagious.
• By the way, your boss knows you hate your job. Who do you think would get laid off first if he had to do that? Who do you think he/she would promote?
• You are only hurting your self and losing your self respect and inner peace.
• And last… find something to laugh about every day!
- Now available – Achievers: Ordinary People Who Do Extraordinary Things
- Connecting Peace, Purpose & Prosperity
- Who I Am
- Contact Me
- Book Reviews
- IN THE PRESS
- I AM AVAILABLE TO SPEAK TO YOUR ORGANIZATION
- Comments from readers of “Connecting Peace, Purpose & Prosperity”
- BANKERS GOT YOU DOWN?
- HELPING FOLKS IN TRANSITION AND STARTING THEIR CAREERS
One response to “HATING YOUR JOB GETS YOU NO WHERE AND ONLY HURTS YOU, NOT YOUR BOSS!”
FROM MY FRIEND: I agree with you, many recent grads are falling into the “i don’t want that job” syndrome… but you make the best of every opportunity, because each opportunity presented to you will open doors. it’s not the best time to be picky!!